Google+ Local for Service Area Businesses > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Google+ Local for Service Area Businesses

페이지 정보

작성자Bryant 작성일 23-08-28 조회수 6회

본문

Jade, over at Google announced today that Service Area Businesses SABs can now hide their addresses on Google Local. This is BIG news for Service Businesses that were unfortunately left out when Google Local was released.

Prior to this update, SABs could only create Google Places listings, and even then, they were having a hard time keeping their listings from being removed suspended on Google Maps.

Who this affects Plumbers, Locksmiths, Contractors and Photographers will probably be most affected but basically any business that meets customers at the house or location will now be eligible for a Google Local page.

Alex is a search marketing consultant with vast experience specializing in local search. Parttime, he serves as a Google Expert Mapper and a website developer.

When I try to leave off the entire address and just use a city, it says I must manage service area business through Placeswhen I put my full address I cannot specify any service area or hide it. Hi Adam, Are you working in the Google Local dashboard or in the New Places Dashboard If Im not mistaken, the service area business option looks different in the new places dashboard than the screenshot above. Either way, Im guessing that you will be required to enter the street address and then when selecting the service area business option, this will hide the address from appearing in search.

Home Local SEO Updates Team Insight About Us Ask UsFree WordPress themes by Padd Solutions.Copyright 2014. . All rights reserved. Designed by Best SUV in cooperation with Audi SUV, Infiniti SUV, and Lexus SUV.

existence.

Is Google readying, or in the middle of, some larger update for Plus Will I need to blow up this listing and start all over If anyone else has seen something like this let me know, and hopefully this problem doesnt arise in the future.

Home Local SEO Updates Team Insight About Us Ask UsFree WordPress themes by Padd Solutions.Copyright 2014. . All rights reserved. Designed by Best SUV in cooperation with Audi SUV, Infiniti SUV, and Lexus SUV.

th 2013.With the new, yet to be released, Google Maps now offering the ability to filter results based on top reviewers and your circles, businesses trying to maximize their local exposure and increase their referral leads will be faced with the new challenge of obtaining reviews from active Google users, preferably with plenty of posted reviews and many people in their circles.

Alex is a search marketing consultant with vast experience specializing in local search.

Parttime, he serves as a Google Expert Mapper and a website developer.

Local SEO Consultant who holds a passion for the industry.

He also enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family, and cheering for similar webpage the Green Bay Packers.

Home Local SEO Updates Team Insight About Us Ask UsFree WordPress themes by Padd Solutions.Copyright 2014. . All rights reserved. Designed by Best SUV in cooperation with Audi SUV, similar webpage Infiniti SUV, and Lexus SUV.

go top