Crypto stocks drop after US SEC sues Coinbase for failing to register > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Crypto stocks drop after US SEC sues Coinbase for failing to register

페이지 정보

작성자Johnny Dorris 작성일 23-08-04 조회수 46회

본문

On Monday, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) sued Binance, its chief executive Changpeng Zhao and the operator of US affiliate Binance.US over a 'web of deception' to evade US securities laws.

Still, crypto investors have taken encouragement from the world's biggest asset manager, BlackRock, filing to launch a bitcoin exchange traded fund last month.
Earlier in July exchange operator Cboe refreshed its filing for a similar fund to be run by asset manager Fidelity.

(Reporting by Lewis Jackson; Editing by Jamie Freed)

U.S.

regulators sued the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange this week, alleging Binance inflated trading volumes and diverted customer funds among other claims.

"Customers who make payments to crypto-currency exchanges are currently facing a significantly higher risk of potentially being scammed," said James Roberts, general manager of CBA's group fraud management services in a statement accompanying the decision.

Earlier this month, the regulator sued major exchanges Coinbase and Binance in high-profile lawsuits that reverberated through the digital assets industry. (Reporting by Manya Saini in Bengaluru; Editing by Devika Syamnath)

Everyone scared with the ripple cryptocurrency because of that price Down past few months. I knew about it, at that time is very bad for Ripple (XRP) investors, I also lose $300 us dollars in Ripple cryptocurrency but Now I believe on it.

I hope I'll start again to grow.

> Compare the best investing platform for you

Investment ideas

Free fund dealing

Free fund dealing

0.45% account fee capped for shares

Flat-fee investing

No fees

£9.99 monthly fee

One free £5.99 trade per month

Social investing

Social investing

Share investing

30+ million global community

Model portfolios

Investment account

Free fund dealing

Free financial coaching

Affiliate links: 바이낸스 If you take out a product This is Money may earn a commission. Isa rules & T&Cs apply.

DIY INVESTING PLATFORMS

Stocks & shares Isa

Stocks & shares Isa

Easy investing

Capital at risk. This does not affect our editorial independence.

go top