Transcript Of CDC Telebriefing: Replace On Lung Damage Related To E-cigarette Product Use, Or Vaping > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Transcript Of CDC Telebriefing: Replace On Lung Damage Related To E-cigarette Product Use, Or Vaping

페이지 정보

작성자Angelina Skeens 작성일 23-07-15 조회수 62회

본문

I’d prefer to stress how difficult this situation is, as patients may have been exposed to a variety of merchandise and substances, might not know the contents or sources of these products, and in some cases could also be reluctant or too sick to fully disclose all the main points of curiosity. Typically, although, in relation to the enforcement side, there are particular enforcement instruments and authorities that could come into play however only down the highway and solely after we've got a a lot stronger sense of what the causative factors are with regards to merchandise and substances.

What i can see is with time, as the investigation as developed, we are having extra success in conducting interviews with patients. At this stage in this ongoing investigation, Vape Atomizer with all of the levels and the layers of complexity that you have heard us all describe, and at this point an ongoing investigation that has way more questions than answers, it’s really premature for me as a regularity to discuss any attainable actions or regulatory authorities that may very well be referred to as into play until we get more answers to those questions and have a better sense of cause and effect for either licit or illicit products.

The purpose OF THIS SURVEY WAS TWO-FOLD: ONE, Vape Coils To assemble BASELINE Information FROM ILLINOIS ADULTS WHO USE E-CIGARETTE OR VAPING Products Concerning The kind of Products THEY USED AND Understand General USE HABITS, vapor shop SUCH Because the FREQUENCY OF USE AND The place SUCH Products Have been OBTAINED. The e-cigarette or vaping-related lung accidents we've been describing are severe. As I mentioned, we haven't recognized the reason for the lung damage on this outbreak. They've been sick for vape atomizer several days, two weeks by the point we discuss to them.

Particularly, youth and Vape Pen young adults, girls who are pregnant, and Vape e-Liquid adults who don't at present use tobacco products. And the educated investigators in our office of criminal investigations sometimes get involved in cases like this. Mitch Zeller: Sure. And thanks for the query about our Office of Criminal Investigations. Mitch Zeller: Thanks a lot, Dr. Schuchat, for these vital updates and for the continued sturdy collaboration between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, FDA and our state health companions.

Dr. Jennifer Layden: Vape Shop Okay. Dr. Jennifer Layden: Yeah. WE’RE Also JOINED BY DR. JENNIFER LAYDEN, STATE EPIDEMIOLOGIST On the ILLINOIS Department OF Health. WE’LL Continue To supply Regular UPDATES, But NOW I’D LIKE To invite DR. JENNIFER LAYDEN, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER AND STATE EPIDEMIOLOGIST FROM ILLINOIS To provide AN Update.

go top