BJ > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

BJ

페이지 정보

작성자Mayra 작성일 23-09-20 조회수 2회

본문

and have sparked their fans' curiosity afte, after she held a meeting with experts at Windsor Castle on the same day as the presenters' visit. 
Kate appeared on Giovanna's podcast Happy Mum, Happy Baby, in 2020 while Fearne has been a vocal advocate for mental health, making them a good fit for the Princess' work to promote early child development. 
Presenter Fearne, 41, and blogger Giovanna, 37, shared a snap of themselves posing in front of Windsor Castle on their respective Instagram pages yesterday

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Giovanna_Fletcher'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix)

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId) elementId === 'fff' + infix + '_back_wide';

function getBackElementById()
;

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/26/14/66997859-11679717-image-a-13_1674741656860.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Giovanna Fletcher" data-fff_product_id="1265191"
data-fff_product_types="dresses,maxi,shirt dress" data-fff_trends="geometric,maxi,pink,shirt dress" data-fff_article_id="11679717"
data-fff_main_title="Look stylish in shapes like Giovanna wearing ME+EM" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="If you're looking for a casual weekend look or something suitable for a weddi..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Look stylish in shapes like Giovanna wearing ME+EM" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

Follow

If you're looking for a casual weekend look or something suitable for a wedding, you can always rely on a shirt dress. From pretty florals to bold geometrics, they add value to your wardrobe thanks to their versatility, no matter the print.

If you're on the hunt for the latter, then check out Giovanna Fletcher wearing this maxi dress by ME+EM.

Click the link to snap it up, and you'll get a closer look at the statement geometric pattern, and shirred drawstring waist that defines this satin dress.

Or get the look for less with our edit that includes Frankie Bridge's collection, Tommy Hilfiger and more.

...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT FOR LESS

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (false) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Giovanna_Fletcher', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

'Up to exciting things at Windsor Castle, to be revealed soon,' Ferne wrote on her Instagram, tagging Giovanna in the message. 
The blogger shared a similar message, adding that more information would be revealed next week. 
Fans were quick to speculate that their visit to the royal house could be linked to Kate Middleton's new campaign on early years education. 
'I hope it includes, you and your bestie, Katherine the Princess of Wales,' one said. 
The Princess of Wales met with experts from across academia, science and the early years sector as she prepares to launch her Early Years campaign next week 
Fearne teased her collaboration with blogger Giovanna on her Instagram page, with some fans speculating it might have to do with the Princess of Wales campaign
'Oooh I think you may  be involved with something the Princess of Wales was at today,' one said. 
Another also asked whether the visit had to do with Early Years, the campaign Kate has been working on. 
Fueling the curiosity, Fearne shared a short clip of her feet tapping a carpet that looks very similar to the room where Kate had her meeting.
She captioned the clip|: 'Who have I just interviewed?' 
Kate appeared on Giovanna's podcast Happy Mum, Happy Baby, in 2020 when she opened up about the guilt she some times faces as a mother-of-three.
When asked if she feels mum guilt, Kate admitted to Giovanna at the time: 'Yes absolutely - and anyone who doesn't as a mother is actually lying.
'Yep - all the time, even this morning, coming to the nursery visit here - George and Charlotte were like "Mummy how could you possibly not be dropping us off at school this morning?"
Meanwhile, Fearne has been a vocal advocate for mental health, after her personal battle with bulimia and depression led her to quit her job at the BBC to protect her mental health because of 'cancel culture today'.
She told Lorraine last October: 'When I entered my 40s I thought some life laundry needs to be done, I can't feel like this anymore
'Sometimes you are stuck in life situations that you can't change but sometimes there are things you can do the alleviate the stress.
Since leaving her presenting gig, she has released her own mental health app, Happy Place, and has been focusing on awareness, raising the issue on her podcast of the same name. 
, 41, whose interest in promoting better mental health is well-documented, spoke to the eight professionals, appointed to offer her strategic advice and provide oversight of the work of her Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood, yesterday. 
The presenter and blogger snapped themselves posing in front of the royal residence, with Giovanna teasing more information will be released next week 

Royal fans speculated on the reasons for the two presenters' visit, and some felt strongly that their project included Kate Middleton
The group will support the princess and the centre as her work to promote the fundamental importance of the first five years of a child's life continues. 
Kate's meeting reflected several years of work in early years, maternal and teenage mental health as she continues her crusade to improve the nation's wellbeing. 
The princess told them a key area that might be looked into is how to 'develop the social and emotional skills which are vital for later life'.
Full details about the new campaign were not given but Kate told the group: 'I am really excited for next week, there is lots coming out.'
She added: hardcore circus xxx 'Today I just want to think about and discuss what next, really. How do we keep this conversation going?
Fearne shared a picture of a luxury carpet, asking her fans to guess who she had just interviewed 
'This campaign's really to try and raise the awareness of the importance of this issue. And it's sort of what can we do collectively to keep the conversation going and what we do next.
'This campaign is really laying the foundation of why early childhood matters.'
Kate said it is about what helps shapes us, what shapes our relationships, and the emotional experience of childhood and about creating the 'building blocks and the scaffolding' for how we first start to understand ourselves and others.
'These are really complicated, big issues to look at,' she said. 'But I think, from the centre's point of view, one of the main key areas is how do we develop the social and emotional skills which are vital for later life. 
The Princess of Wales, 41, looked relaxed during her meeting to discuss the campaign, which she said tackles 'complicated' issues about early years education 
'How do we better manage and regulate our emotions? How do we build better relationships?'
She said they are dealing with 'big questions, big topics' which are 'complicated'.
The centre stems from research which shows that the first five years of childhood fundamentally shape adulthood, with social challenges such as addiction, violence, family breakdown, homelessness and mental health having their roots in the earliest years of life.

go top