Katie Price says 'everything is sorted' with her second bankruptcy > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Katie Price says 'everything is sorted' with her second bankruptcy

페이지 정보

작성자Victor 작성일 24-07-26 조회수 4회

본문

LISTEN: Katie Price opens up on Straight to the Comments! Available wherever you get your podcasts now

Katie Price has said 'everything is sorted' with her second bankruptcy after being evicted from her Mucky Mansion.

The former glamour model, 46, was declared bankrupt for a second time in March over an unpaid tax bill of £761,994.05 after first being declared bankrupt in 2019. 

She bought the property in Horsham, West Sussex, in 2014 from Tory peer Francis Maude for £1.35million but the home fell into disrepair, leading to her 2022 Channel 4  renovation show, Katie Price's Mucky Mansion. 

Katie was served an eviction notice that ordered her to leave by the end of May and has since moved into a £5,000 per month new Tudor-style property. 

Insisting that she now knows 'how to deal with issues,' the model promised to 'never hit rock bottom again' in an interview with Channel 5 News on Monday. 

Katie Price has said 'everything is sorted' with her second bankruptcy after being evicted from her Mucky Mansion

She bought the property in Horsham, West Sussex, in 2014 from Tory peer Francis Maude for £1.35million but the home fell into disrepair, leading to her 2022 Channel 4 renovation show

Speaking on the programme, she said: 'I'm doing really, really good. I've learned a lot about myself, a lot about mental health and obviously being diagnosed with the severe ADHD, learnt a lot about that, which I wish I knew years ago.

'It becomes noise in your head, and then you just can't cope with it, you think there's no light at the end of the tunnel and then that caused depression, then a breakdown, suicidal, ended up at the Priory.

'Then started to realise, get to the root of each trauma that I've had, knowing how to deal with it - doesn't mean to say you forget it, but you learn to deal with them.

Here's more info on 500k loan calculator take a look at our own web-site. 'I'm only human at the end of the day, and it takes a toll on you, and in a way, I'm not glad that it's happened, but it's happened and I know that I would never ever hit rock bottom again, because now I know how to deal with issues."

'So with my bankruptcy, everything's sorted there.

'To be honest, I'm not ashamed about the bankruptcy thing either. It can happen to anyone at any time, and I'm glad in a way when I look that everything's happened at once because it made me sort everything out.' 

Katie was recently left devastated after her local authority refused to fund her son Harvey's care because he has 'no healthcare issues' - months after she was forced to withdraw him from a £350,000-a-year college amid her bankruptcy woes.

The model is mum to Harvey, 22, as well as Junior, 18, and Princess, 16, who she shares with Peter Andre and Jett, 10, and Bunny, nine, from her relationship with Kieran Hayler. 

Insisting that she now knows 'how to deal with issues,' the model promised to 'never hit rock bottom again' in an interview with Channel 5 News on Monday

Her eldest child is blind, autistic, has septo-optic dysplasia and a learning disability, and is one of the 2,000 people in the UK with Prader-Willi syndrome, a genetic disorder. 

Listen Now

PODCAST: Katie Price reveals her feet are F*cked but her boobs are fine on Straight to the Comments!

She explained: 'They said he hasn't got any healthcare needs and it's pretty obvious Harvey has health care needs and they don't want to fund for it.'

In March, she became bankrupt for a second time after she failed to pay her taxes, saying the reason she has debts is because she went through a 'breakdown.'

Speaking on the Stripping Off podcast with Matt Haycox, Katie said she wasn't even aware of the second bankruptcy, insisting, 'I will pay it, but it just has to be when I've got it.'

She said: 'Yeah, you should always pay your tax, this and that. But obviously, I went through a breakdown so then I didn't pay tax and that's sort of where the bankruptcy thing has come from.' 

She was served an eviction notice on April 24 and told to leave by the end of May but has been given an extension by her best mortgage rates provider. 

Katie was left devastated after her local authority refused to fund her son Harvey's care because he has 'no healthcare issues' after she was forced to withdraw him from college amid

Katie was then given until June 26 to leave the Mucky Mansion, which became the subject of a Channel 4 documentary when she attempted to install life back into the property for the last time. 

She is now forking out almost £5,000 per month for her new Tudor-style property which includes a double garage and open-plan kitchen

Katie was due to give evidence at the High Court over her finances last month but failed to turn up because she was on holiday in Cyprus with boyfriend JJ.  

The 'Mucky Mansion' earned its nickname following years of damage to the property, including flooding, burglaries, mould and even reports of it being haunted.  

go top