TTartisan 27mm review > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

TTartisan 27mm review

페이지 정보

작성자Trena 작성일 23-09-19 조회수 4회

본문

The TTArtisan 27mm f2.8 is a recent pancake prime lens offering from the Chinese manufacturer TTartisan 27mm, designed for Fuji X-mount APS-C mirrorless cameras. As a compact autofocus lens weighing only 90g, it makes for an appealing everyday walkaround option.

In testing out the 27mm f2.8 lens, I found the optical quality to be quite good overall, with decent sharpness when stopped down to f/4-f/8. However, there is noticeable vignetting at wider apertures, especially at f/2.8, that persists until around f/8. The lens elements and build quality feel solidly constructed, with the aperture ring providing nice tactile feedback for adjusting settings. However, there is no dedicated manual focus switch on the lens barrel itself.

Autofocus performance with the 27mm f/2.8 is decent but not amazing based on my initial testing. In lower light and low contrast scenarios, it sometimes struggled to precisely lock focus, so manual focus with focus peaking enabled proved handy in these situations. The manual focus ring itself provides a smooth experience for dialing in focus.

When it comes to bokeh, the quality is pleasing but not exceptionally creamy and smooth at wider apertures. For landscapes and cityscapes, stopping down to f/14-f/16 allows you to create aesthetically pleasing starburst effects around light sources. Flare resistance also seems quite good based on my experience.

Priced at around $150, the TTArtisan 27mm f/2.8 costs a fraction compared to Fuji's own XF TTartisan 27mm f/2.8 lens. Despite some flaws like vignetting and mediocre autofocus performance, it still represents good value for money as a compact prime lens for Fuji APS-C cameras. For photographers looking for a small everyday lens for travel and walkaround shooting, it makes for a compelling budget-friendly option worth considering.

go top