Relationship With God Vs Religion: What Is The Difference? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Relationship With God Vs Religion: What Is The Difference?

페이지 정보

작성자Marianne 작성일 23-09-16 조회수 22회

본문

Tiempo de hablar

Have you, like me, ever pondered to think and ask yourself: what will be the true religion? Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Nihilsm, Hinduism, scientology etcetera etcetera. All these religions profess spend homage to one deity and each of them have a name for Him: God, Buddha Gautama, Prophet Muhammad among other names; others like Hindus practice polytheism. An associate of mine once told me all religions are like some several winding paths leading to destination. Really? Well, let's see.

For many, Tiempo de hablar is most conscious once they lose someone. Funerals are great associated with how the sudden disappearance of someone creates brand-new determination produce an effort and hard work. But not always lasting change. We soon forget since has actually a rosy-red dream of some afterlife sitting in paradise with harps with an oasis of beauty around us.

One day, she was complaining distinct neighbor about her husband who is not religious, my partner and i happened for you to become there and as such I asked her whether she supported God and she or he said shares in the book. I then asked her why she was not putting into practice what she believed in?" and she looked shocked.

One of the things that trauma does is create conflict and separation. One feels apart from what they demand and will be needing. What the ego does is project these needs on the surface.

A good soul regarding love and care is really a person to loved, inspite of his caste, religion and color. They are complete, like a human as well as lots of things discover more from him and for that you need believe that, the person and his personality is a better asset for him, to prove his existence.

You know we are prepared to pay heavy add up to go to a distant shrine but possess unwilling spend to a person, in genuine desire. You know place to begin . happy, more than happy on our every holiday to a distant shrine but we are least interested with discomfort of the person, who's very in order to our face? Why so? We don't count how much we use our journey, but we do count our interest in aiding others.

There 's so much more to say, but the theme out of which one article was supposed to be, God versus religion. There is room and then a need for religion, as long as around the globe true religious beliefs. True religion is to seek God forever in all involving our time. True religion is to love others as you love yourself. True religion does unto others what you would like them to do unto you. True religion has nothing to do with bombings, hatred and discrimination or elevation of self over many. In fact, those things are demonic, which is actually entire subject unto alone.

go top