Eva Longoria is all business in tan suit as she steps out in New York > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

Eva Longoria is all business in tan suit as she steps out in New York

페이지 정보

작성자Joie Harrhy 작성일 23-06-19 조회수 4회

본문

smiled and waved at fans as she arrived at ABC studios in on Monday.
The actress, 48, whose film,, looked all business in a tan suit with long, wide-legged slacks and a loose-fitting jacket with elbow length sleeves.
She wore a cream toned camisole and appeared to be wearing neutral toned open toed platform shoes that were mostly covered by her pants. 
The director's long dark hair was parted in the middle and styled in loose waves. 
The Desperate Housewives star kept her accessories simple, stacking two gold necklaces and wearing bangles on her left arm. 
Wave: Eva Longoria smiled and waved at fans as she arrived at ABC studios in New York Monday.

The actress, 48, whose film, Flamin' Hot, is now streaming , looked all business in a tan suit with long, wide leg pants and a loose fitting jacket with elbow length sleeves
The Imagen Foundation Award winner shared a snap of her morning preparations on Instagram, as she sat in a makeup chair applying lipstick with clips in her hair as her glam squad worked behind her. 
'Morning in NYC'  was written across the photo that showed the various looks from which Eva was able to choose for penipu her media outing. 
In an interview with , the ALMA Award winner explained her attraction to the script for Flamin' Hot. 
The film tells the story of Richard Montañez, a janitor at Frito Lay, who claimed to have invented the popular Flamin' Hot Cheetos flavor. 
'My agent sent me the script and I read it and I was, like, "He's Mexican American? I'm Mexican American! How do I not know the story? Everybody should know the story—it's an amazing story!
'This is a story I to tell,' she continued, 'And then I fought to get the job to direct it.'
Eva had directed dozens of television episodes and the documentary, La Guerra Civil, about the rivalry between boxers Oscar De La Hoya and Julio César Chávez, but had never directed a feature length film. 
'I did my pitch, which I worked on for, like, three months—I mean, it was very specific.'
Film: Eva has been promoting her movie Flamin' Hot, which tells the story of Richard Montañez, a janitor at Frito Lay, who claimed to have invented the popular Flamin' Hot Cheetos flavor.
It is the first feature length film she has directed
Hero: In an interview with The New Yorker, Eva said Flamin' Hot allowed her to use her voice to 'define what a hero looks like in a movie.' 'He looks like my dad.

He looks like my tío. He looks like every man I grew up with in my neighborhood' 
Preps: Eva shared a snap of her morning preparations on Instagram, as she sat in a makeup chair applying lipstick with clips in her hair as her glam squad worked behind her.

'Morning in NYC' was written across the photo that showed her various wardrobe choices
Eva won: The determined filmmaker was one of a large pool of candidates, but won the job
Movie: 'I remember finishing the film, and Searchlight said, "Wow, I can't believe the movie you made is the movie you pitched us." That rarely happens'
Success: She said her success as a filmmaker comes from hiring 'smarter people than me'
Define: The native Texan said she was proud to have been able to use her voice to 'define what a hero looks like in a movie'
Tio: 'He looks like my dad.

He looks like my tío. He looks like every man I grew up with in my neighborhood.'
Matter: 'To say, "Our stories matter. We matter." We have amazing stories, and we're amazing storytellers'
The determined filmmaker was one of a large pool of candidates, but won the job.  
'I remember finishing the film, and Searchlight said, "Wow, I can't believe the movie you made is the movie you pitched us." That rarely happens.' 
She said her success as a filmmaker comes from hiring 'smarter people than me.'
The native Texan said she was proud to have been able to use her voice to 'define what a hero looks like in a movie.'
'He looks like my dad.

He looks like my tío.  He looks like every man I grew up with in my neighborhood.'
'To say, "Our stories matter. We matter." We have amazing stories, and we're amazing storytellers.'

go top